Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Step One










You will notice that the date on this post is the same as the previous one. That is because my mother insists that I keep an online diary for my project and I am playing catch-up. We have made several trips to get rocks, My mother has lots of clients who own property, and they have said we can come out to their property to gather rocks. We have come up with a few van loads, but not nearly enough to do the job.






















I think that is because my mom keeps stealing my rocks to finish her side of the project. She said she is going to get her gardens all the way to where my project starts.













Which should be right here! Your done now mom, leave my rocks alone!





1 comment:

  1. You rock, Darian! I just know you're going to do a great job. Can't wait to see the progress pictures.

    ReplyDelete